ShirLee's Homes4SaleUtah BLOG

ShirLee McGarry's Homes4SaleUtah BLOG, features great articles for consumers, homeowners and Realtors® addressing community, local, state and national real estate news. Articles also include refreshing humor to encourage smiles and support for all real estate warriors in the trenches who do stand out to make a difference in their client's lives in the exciting and challenging world of the Realtor®. Penned by Associate Broker-Realtor®,and Registered Author, ShirLee McGarry® with RealtyPath in Sandy, Utah

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just another day

Well after having a fun and unusal settlement yesterday, I have been busy catching up this morning with all my clients on my RE farm and platform and preparing for a listing appointment for this afternoon. Such a busy week it makes my head spin!

Just learned that another client will be closing a month earlier so that is great!!!! Four more on the burner to close over Sept - Oct. So lots of irons in the fire.

After that I am going to take a break then start in on my clients who will be ready to buy the first of the year. It is never ending but always a lot of fun and very rewarding to see my clients happy.

No comments: